Every Business in Bangladesh is required to have a unique Business Identification Number (BIN). To get that every business must have a VAT registration certificate. To continue normal business operation including participation in tender, banking activities and export and import, VAT registration and Business Identification Number is a must. VAT is regulated by the Customs, VAT and Excise Department of the National Board of Revenue (NBR).
- Trade license
- TIN Certificate
- Import Registration certificate/export registration Certificate
- List of all sales shops; Sales centers, full address, equipment, machinery, fittings, product features and amendment of the products manufactured.
- List of invoice and stored product
- Passport sized photos
- Deed of Agreement
- Bank solvency certificate
- BIDA registration
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association
Official time limit- 07 days
Government fees- NIL