An authority of the factory shall apply to the District offices of the Department of Inspection for factories and Establishments for its construction, establishment or expansion, obtaining license or renewing it.
- Construction design of the factory
- Photocopy of the trade licence
- Duly filled in Form 1 and Form 2
- Memorandum of Association (Limited Company only)
- Orginial copy of license fee or renewal fee or Treasury Challan
- Reciept of Licence and Renewal Fee payment according to the number of workers.
Please note that factory license is required to be renewed by 31st December of each year by paying the scheduled renewal fee. If the application for factory construction, expansion, registration or license license is refused for any reason, the applicant has the right to appeal to the government within 30 (thirty) days of the refusal.
|Category||Number of Workers||License Fee (BDT)||Renewal Fee|
|L||5001 & Above||18000||8000|